We are deeply saddened to announce the unexpected loss of our brother Firefighter Jesse Karmann. Our condolences go out to the Gallatin-Sunnyside VFD and his family at this time.
Due to continuing Covid-19 concerns, we have decided to postpone our Drag Queen Bingo to January 10, 2021.
Hold on to your March 15th tickets as they will continue to be valid for this new date.
We are sorry to disappoint many of our customers, but we value your safety. Stay healthy and let’s hope this all will be behind us by then.
Our BINGO remains cancelled. We will update this site and our Facebook page when we have a definite date on re-opening.
We are sad to inform everyone but we are not going to hold our regular Bingo this Wednesday evening. We have decided to take it week by week and see how things go. Everyone’s safety is our first concern. Please spread the news and check back for updates. Thank you for your continued support.
Due to the current concerns, Drag Queen bingo has been postponed until May 17th! Please hold your tickets for the next event. Everyones’ safety and well being is our first priority.
Any questions please feel free to contact us.
It is unfortunate, but we have to cancel another week of Bingo to finish our remodeling. Due to circumstances beyond our control we need another week to finish our project. Please pass the word next bingo will be February 19th. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
Our Christmas in July BINGO was a success with the players and community donating many items. The 41 residents at the Meadowcrest Nursing Center were very surprised and happy to receive the gifts. Check out the photo gallery for more pictures.
The bingo on July 18 will be called Christmas in July. There will be a complimentary dinner provided by Cyd West and there will be a raffle, gift baskets, and giveaways. We are also doing a community service, bringing gifts to a local nursing home. We are asking our bingo patrons and the general public to donate gifts to the elderly residents. Their wish list is below.
Come on down for bingo on July 18. The doors open at 5 p.m. with dinner at 6 p.m. and bingo starting at 7:15 p.m.
Female Resident’s Wish List
- Word search books, a small houseplant
- Summer shirts, size 2X
- Nail polish, red and pink
- Camisole tops, size 2X
- Adult coloring books and colored pencils
- Hull-less popcorn, BBQ Fritos
- Pudding, banana cream or chocolate
- Blue cardigan sweater, size XL
- Small houseplant
- Picture of a cross, box of chocolates
- Pearl necklace and bracelet
- Novel (any genre), puzzle books
- Puzzle books, summer shirts, size XL
- Socks, shower gel
- Puzzle books, pens
- Shower gel, body lotion
- Word search puzzle books, pens
- Summer pants and summer tops, size L. Please no button down blouses.
- Gripper slippers, size XL, romance novels
- Summer tops, cardigan sweater, size L. Please no button down blouses.
- Socks, body lotion/spray
- Watch, light weight pants, size L.
- Socks, stuffed animals
- Body lotion, shower gel
- Gripper slippers, size 8/12-9, socks
- Lightweight stretch pants, and summer tops, size M.
Male Resident’s Wish List
- Christian Rock CDs
- Pittsburgh Pirate T-shirt, size 2X
- Jigsaw puzzles
- Stationery, pens
- Socks, short sleeve T-shirts, size L
- Socks, short sleeve T-shirts, size XL, brown or blue.
- Puzzle books, chips or pretzels
- Patterson novel
- Axe shower gel
- AM/FM headset radio, sweatshirt with hood, black, XL
- Peppermint Patty, gripper slippers, size 9.
- Polo shirt, size L.
- T-shirt, size 2X
- Reese’s Cups, Kit Kat bars.
You can bring those items during bingo on July 18 or contact Cyd at (412) 952-0143.
We are holding our Open House on Sunday, October 15th from Noon until 4 p.m. to bring Fire Prevention Week to an end. Come on down and visit us!
“Every Second Counts: Plan 2 Ways Out!” That’s the theme for #FirePreventionWeek, October 8-14, 2017. Create a home escape plan with all members of your household today! http://ow.ly/Bue430bbTuH